INNER BANKS MARINA
Located in Washington, North Carolina, Inner Banks Marina has 120 covered dry stack slips and Moss Marina has 62 in water boat slips located at Moss Landing. The 120 covered dry stack slips will keep boats looking fresh and minimize maintenance costs while providing a hassle-free boating experience.
Inner Banks Marina will be a full-service, upscale marina catering to boaters who want to make Washington, NC their home on the water. This new facility is designed to accommodate all kinds of boats and will have slips tall enough to accommodate boats with T-tops. By utilizing Inner Banks Marina, boaters will be able to spend more time on the water with family and friends, not fighting for a place to park at the boat ramp.
Features and amenities of the Marina will include:
- Daily drops for dry stack customers.
- Call ahead service and app based launch service. When you call the Marina and let them know you are coming, they will have your boat in the water, filled with supplies, and ready to go so you can maximize your time on the water.
- On-site marine fueling services.
- State-of-the-art service facility.
- Social club with on-site restaurant, bar, and game room.
- Regularly scheduled live entertainment.
- Restrooms and shower facilities for all day boating.
- Marine supply store with boating essentials.
- Ice, drinks, and snacks will be sold on-site.
- Boat, bike, and kayak rentals available to explore Washington and the surrounding areas.
- New and used boat sales will be available on-site.